What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colonic Hydrotherapy, also known as Colonic Irrigation, is a modern and efficient therapy used to provide a comfortableis a quick and effective way of detoxifying the colon from a build-up of wastes, yeasts and toxins. During a colon hydrotherapy treatment, warm filtered water is introduced into the colon via the anus to help eliminatestored faecal matter, gas and excess mucus from the colon.
What is involved in the colonic irrigation treatment?
During visit we will take your case history followed by an thorough explanation of the procedure. The colonic treatment itself will take about 45 minutes during which time water will be gently introduced into the colon via the rectum whilst we use special massage techniques to stimulate the release of stored matter. Herbal and probiotics implants may be used and we may advise beneficial dietary changes to further enhance your treatment.
Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment
Using only warmed filtered water and special massage techniques to gently remove waste and toxins from the bowel, helping to re-tone and detox the bowel. Allow 90 minutes for your appointment. Cost - £60.00
Block of 3 Treatments
Using only warmed filtered water and special massage techniques to gently remove waste and toxins from the bowel, helping to re-tone and detox the bowel. Allow 90 minutes for your appointment. Cost - £150.00
Will It Benefit me?
There are many benefits associated with Colon Hydrotherapy including:
- Feeling Healthier
- Improved bowel function by removing colon wastes.
- Regulating the transit time for waste leaving the body
- A rehydrated large intestine (also known as colon or bowel)
- Clearer and healthier looking skin (helps reduce and can clear acne and Psoriasis)
- Reduction in headaches/migraines
- Better sleeping patterns
- Acne, psoriasis and other skin complaints
- Helps with stress and anxiety
- Helps improve liver and gall bladder function
- Mental or physical sluggishness
- Relieves and improves constipation
- Strengthened immune system
- Better absorption of essential vitamins and minerals
- Helps with bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Aids weight loss
- Body odour
- Poor appetite or food cravings
- Relieves allergies, asthma and arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and M.E.
- Relieves Haemorrhoids
- Leaves you feeling positive and happy
- Feeling refreshed and energised
- Kick starting a healthier lifestyle
- A greater sense of well-being
High Strength Pro-biotic Implants
This high strength probiotic contains 28 billion viable cells and is implanted after the colonic hydrotherapy treatment. It quickly rebalances the micro-flora ecosystem, by encouraging the growth of good bacteria, combating bad bacteria.
Cost - £15.00
What is the purpose of having a Colonic?
Waste material, especially that which has remained in the colon for some time, (i.e. impacted faeces, dead cellular tissue, accumulated mucous, parasites, worms etc.) poses several problems. First this material is quite toxic (poisonous). These poisons can re-enter and circulate in the blood stream making us feel ill, tired or weak. Second, impacted materials impair the colon’s ability to assimilate minerals and bacteria-produced vitamins and finally, a build-up of material on the colon wall can inhibit muscular action causing sluggish bowel movements, linked to constipation.
Is it embarrassing to have a colonic?
No, you will fully maintain your personal dignity. You will be in a private room with only your therapist, who fully appreciates the sensitivity of the colonic procedure and will help you feel at ease. Your emotions will be acknowledged and respected. After the gentle insertion of a small tube into the rectum, you are completely covered. Disposable tubing carries clean water in and waste out in a gravity pressured system. The mess and odour sometimes present during an enema simply do not exist with a colonic.
Is there anything I need to do to get ready for a colonic?
Since your abdomen will be massaged it is a good idea to eat or drink lightly in the 2 hours immediately preceding a colonic. Also, helpful but not essential, emptying the rectum with a bowel movement just prior to the colonic saves time and permits more to be accomplished.
Visit our partner company Cleansing Herbs